To apply for admission to the Master of Research Methods, Measurement, and Evaluation (RMME) online program, complete the application process, which begins at the link below. Applicants must have completed a Baccalaureate degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university.
We are currently accepting applications for the Summer 2022 term. The application deadline is Friday, March 25, 2021, 11:59 p.m. ET. Apply now to avoid last-minute processing delays!
Applications will be evaluated upon receipt of all required documentation:
- A personal statement from the applicant addressing his/her reasons for applying and his/her plans for the future (uploaded)
- Three Letters of Reference from individuals who can address the candidate's potential for success (via the online application system). For those that have been in the workforce for an extended period of time, these letters may be from professionals, although it is preferable to include at least on academic reference.
- Unofficial transcript(s) for all undergraduate and graduate coursework (uploaded)
- Official college transcript(s) mailed to The Graduate School (see address below). Please note that official transcripts from students previous educational experience at UConn are not required.
- GPA (Successful candidates normally meet the recommended 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA)
- TOEFL (If you use the results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), students must have a minimum overall score of 550 for the paper-based test or 79 for the internet-based test)
- GREs are not required
- When completing the online application form, under the Intended Program tab within the:
- Academic Area field, select Education
- Program field, select Educational Psychology MA
- The Concentration field, select the Research Methods Measurement and Evaluation-MA
- Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) on the application
- A non-refundable $75 application fee
- After you apply, are admitted, and accept an offer of admission, please send The Graduate School your Official Transcript(s) in one envelope to the address listed below. Or, if your school(s) offer an electronic transcript service email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Connecticut
Whetten Graduate Center
The Graduate School
438 Whitney Road Ext., Unit 1152
Storrs, CT 06269-1152
If you have any questions on how to use the online application system, please contact The Graduate School at 860-486-3617.
International Students: This program is a part-time and online program. Pursuant to U.S. immigration regulations, the University of Connecticut may not sponsor F-1 and J-1 visas for the purpose of coming to the U.S. for enrollment in this program. International students may enroll in this program if they are currently in the U.S. in another visa status that permits foreign nationals to engage in school enrollment while meeting their primary visa objective, or if they complete the program from their home country.
The University of Connecticut (UConn) is currently authorized to deliver distance education (online) programs and graduate certificates in all fifty United States and the US Virgin Islands. UConn is not authorized to deliver distance learning to students residing in Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Northern Mariana Islands. Learn more about UConn state authorization.